Saturday 7 November 2009

H-H-H-Halloween


I find Halloween a bit weird because I'm not into Trick or Treating, but I do like the whole Mexican idea of Dia de los Muertos. Saw a good few papier mache sculptures of that stuff in the British Museum, which I will upload soon. Anyway, my Halloween costume consisted of a blue metallic bridesmaid's dress that I got free from the charity shop where I work, and some ripped tights that only ripped into holes instead of laddering, plus some red MAC lipstick and creative use of scarlet eyeliner on my ugly mug. Wil also upload that once I've found a photo that doesn't make me look like so much of a goon.... basically I seemed to be having a stare-out with the camera. It was very emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...