Sunday 1 November 2009

And So It Begins...


Well, this is it - the first post of the blog. Basically the aim of this thing is to express my completely materialistic love of style, clothes, magazines, films, and everything else that makes me dress the way I do. I might have a little ramble about other stuff too, who knows? Plus I spend more time on the internet than writing in my diary now, so it makes sense to put my thoughts into cyberspace for a while. I don't expect it to be fascinating in any way, shape or form, but if it means anything to you too then it's a bonus. Enjoy :)
P.S. The image above isn't me, but it's a woman I saw at a party who drew her own eyebrows in a very enthusiastic manner, and it made me laugh, because they are a good few centimetres above where they should be, and are slanted the wrong way. I figured it was a good way to start a blog on style, because images like this can generate so much debate, and certainly grab my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...