Wednesday 19 September 2012

LFW S/S13 - A Snippet of Street Style

London Fashion Week Street Style Men S/S13
 A typically eclectic slice of menswear from the courtyard at Somerset House.
[All photos my own.]

London Fashion Week Kate Nash S/S13
 Kate Nash arrives at London Fashion Week, dressed as a space marshmallow. 

London Fashion Week Ada Zanditon S/S13
 Ada Zanditon shows her new collection, Tigress Reign, with a Kill Bill-inspired video to boot.

London Fashion Week Accessories S/S13
 The Exhibition drew me to plenty of fascinating accessories - this is just one of many. 
More photos to follow.

London Fashion Week Phannatiq S/S13
 Stylist Alexis Knox listens to the soundtrack for the Phannatiq video at the Felicities PR event.

Fyodor Golan LFW Fashion Fringe
 Last year's Fashion Fringe winners, design duo Fyodor Golan, stood next to me!

London Fashion Week Street Style S/S13
 This lady was incredibly stylish and I couldn't resist a snapshot.

Fashion Fringe 2012 Haizhen Wang
 2012 Fashion Fringe winner Haizhen Wang lifts his trophy as one of his models looks on.

Fashion Fringe 2012
Here's a selection of what I brought home.

There are so many images still to upload onto the blog, so please do bear with me. I'll eventually put everything on Flickr as well, because there are far too many photos to include on here (yes, really!). 

Some of my catwalk shots did disappoint me, as strangely my fresh-out-the-box Nikon P510 bridge camera wasn't as effective as my Canon SX210IS, where I can always manage to rely on the fail-safe 'Kids and Pets' mode if it all goes tits-up in terms of bright lights and fast moving models. Instead I've ended up with lots of ghostly white outlines of the clothing and the camera has paid too much attention to what the crowds were doing, which is a shame (and doubtless my own fault) but is something I will be rectifying by illustrating what I saw instead. If all else fails, turn to pen and paper. 

Anyway, stay tuned for more LFW images throughout the next few days, and some doodles too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...