Sunday 10 June 2012

Vintage Nation, Brighton: Photo Essay

 Things kicked off nicely with some white floral lace that channeled Louis Vuitton and D&G.

 I couldn't resist grabbing a photo of these stallholders in period dress. Also her hair is to die for.

 A suitcase full of glasses waiting to be rummaged through...

 When polystyrene heads say it all.

 The furniture bazaar was set to the sound of Motown.

 A vintage Chevy kicked off the car displays.

 As a Ramones fan, I was drawn to the car with 'Hey Ho Let's Go' emblazoned on the number plate.

 I'm no car fanatic, but I think the vehicles really added something to the event.

 What you might call a dapper snapper...

 This fruity handbag also caught my eye.

They're a hot accessory at the moment, but authentic collar tips could be picked up from Vintage Nation for just £12.

 Taken at Vintage Nation, Brighton Racecourse - hosted by Judy's Vintage Fashion Fair.
[All photos my own. Please ask before reproducing].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...